Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year 2016

I was just looking at the posts for the day coming in i.e. year change from 2015 to 2016.

People are posting like last sunset of 2015. I thought sunsets are the same based on the climate or the weather. What is the difference then!
Then just few minutes before something happen which I don't like and had started only this year and that is:

I saw a cockroach and I killed it. I don't like killing any living thing but more than that I hate these bugs so I did kill. Then I thought last year i.e. in 2014 there were no cockroaches at my apartment, so I did not killed any. This year I killed so many. So I am just asking

How many cockroaches you killed this year?




One of my New Year Resolution is to get rid of cockroaches and so will not feel a pain of killing them.

well, I cannot and do not want to put a picture of cockroach because it looks so weird.



Wish All of Us Will have A Great, Healthy, Happy, Loving and Wealthy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.