Wednesday, January 20, 2016

facebook and Al Pacino



Nowadays, This face always blows away my tiring! and spread a smile on my face, whatever my mood would be sad, angry or not so good.
I just love this, and I know why.

Well,

Just today, I came to know that "Al Pacino was the first face on facebook"






A very early iteration of the site displayed a header image featuring a man’s face obscured behind binary code. The identity of the man could not be seen clearly, but it later came to light that the face was that of acclaimed actor Al Pacino.


You wanna see the it:

Here it is:

Click Here to see the facebook First face

You should know that Al Pacino does not use any social networking site as far as I know from one of his recent interview




for safe side, if it is removed from the original link saving it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.