Thursday, December 3, 2015

Women Clothing - White Coat or Blazer

Since a long time, and almost every day whenever I go for shopping I look for White Coat or Blazer for woman but always failed to find even a single. Actually there is no coat or blazer available here in white color. You can either find black or any other different color. Then recently I thought, Let's try to buy a white cute Blazer from online www.jollyChic.com but there also I was not able to find any single white blazer than can be were during daily routine work. Then I searched on google. I thought may be most of the women doesn't were white coat or blazers because I could find only a few.
I am listing a few of the ones that I find online.




I found mostly Korean style, which actually looks awesome. Basically, Korean women’s clothes for office are just like other types of formal clothes; clean cut with neutral tones, three pieces, shirts, blouses, suits and pencil skirts. The accessories may consist of neutral pumps, bags, scarves and maybe some classic jewelry pieces. However, Korean women love making their outfits as classy as possible, so there is no such thing as ‘underdressed’ among the women, especially young professionals.


























Look, this is such a nice one but not available in white color.

















.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.