Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Overall Experience of Buying Online

I like shopping. It might include online shopping, I am based in a city where this is somehow a newly introduced trained, and that's why I feel like it is a big risky.
For most people, purchasing a something online without physically viewing the product can induce a lot of stress and fear. This is especially true if you are not accustomed to e-commerce and online shopping.
Here is UAE, there are a lot site getting introduced to purchase online. But the problem is those who are starting this business are not fully aware of how to showcase their product so that customers can buy them without hesitation.
In UAE souq.com is quite famous and can say that this is the very first very successful online shopping site in UAE.
I do not know how and why did it get such a big popularity. The problem is, some products which are available on this site are not available in any other store. That's why when people see them over the online store they cannot wait to buy it. and when the product becomes very popular then it comes in the market.
But souq.com doesn't know how to display the item. For example: they are selling a dress, you will see only ONE picture of that dress and i.e. the front side of the dress, which definitely is not enough for the customers to buy it. same goes for bed sheets. for electronic items: they are not displaying all the details which user want to know before buying.
I bought a few items electronic items from souq.com and few household. Then because of the bad experience, I, now stopped to buy anything from souq.com.
When I buy online, I want to see each and every details of the product.
Then Few month ago, I came across a website not based in UAE that was jollychic.com, they are showcasing their products quite nicely. I though OK, nice. the reviews seems to be good. products appears to be good. OK buy it.
I did. I bought some dresses. Items got delivered. They were good but not as mention or look on the website. I am not satisfied and because it was shipped from china I cannot return them. returning will be quite expensive.
If I calculate a lump-sum of how many things I bough online, my overall experience would be Not So Good.
Here I am giving a chart.  I am giving ranks from 0 to 10. from 5 to 10 are good and less than 5 are worst experience.
This list has only few items i have purchased.

Hot PillowVery Best Thing10
Steam MopOK. Lifetime was short6
InStylerBROKEN Piece0
Go-DusterOK6
electric massagernot as described. They delivered without any pack. open item 2
Fan HeaterGood8
Cushion For Neck Massagingdoesn't work as expected.4
Plastic Square Boxdoes not close1
Nicer Dicerok5
Samsung 32 Inchok5





Claro Glass does not like the same as mention or look in the pic1
Dinnerware SetWORST WORST WORST I did not see anything worst than this.0
Saachi 5 in 1 Multi Snacks Makergood8
Magic Mopgood but not easy to use8
One For All USB to USBgood8
5-in-1-air-sofa-bednot as mention0
bedding-set-6pca good thing9
feather pillowgood7
bedsheetOK7
blendergood9
tableworst ever0
bedsheetnot good as look1
a few items from souqnot available. takes almost a month to refund.0








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.