Monday, April 14, 2008

Just A Life

We see some people are born with so many many things that we don’t have. Some people have only few things they can be proud of. In other hand, there are also people that we find it so hard to look of something worthy from him/her. But, even so, those people can still produce or make something they can be proud of. It may or may not be approved by the society. We have still be proud of it (that’s hard, I know, but that’s what we do to live this one life).

We may not have the same thing that people have. Remember that we are unique. What they possess may not necessary be the same as what you possess. Everyone has something special in themselves. We try to be better day by day until the day we have done our best. When is it? You decide it. Everything we can see, touch and feel will not last forever. Every possession I mentioned may be good to have in this life. But those are merely for temporary, they will perish someday. When will they perish? You decide it. These are all temporal matters.

So, what do we possess in this life that are everlasting, eternal, never vanish as long as we alive?

For me, it is nothing but CHOICES. There is no such thing as “no choice“, “I have no choice “, “I must do this, that’s the only choice“, etc.

Choices is yours.

“I have no money, so I have no choice but to steal…”, ”No choice, I have to leave her because I am too busy…”, “I have bad grades because my teacher hate me, that’s not my choice… ” If you really look at this sentence and let your brain process other choices.. You can search for tons of choices…

It is just about our choices to feel sad or happy about ourselves. It is your choices of how you want your life is. You don’t like this kind of life, choose another kind. It is your choices of being camaraderie or betrayer. You don’t have any true friend, you choose to have one. It is your choices to have the confidence. You afraid, choose to train yourself to have brave. Choices

When your first choice failed, there will be another choices. Remember, YOU ALWAYS HAVE CHOICES.

That’s one way of being optimistic ) I want to be what I want to be. That’s a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.