Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sample fly dubai Online Assessment Test

If you have received an email from fly dubai that you have shortlisted for their recent opening. You might first attempt the online test assessments test.
Terrible !! hah...
Why?
Because at first the test will not launch, rather it gives you a blank screen. even though after all the required components are installed.
Anyways... You may have a look down there:

following screenshots does not contain some questions. it's just an example.
 If you need more, please comment with your personal email address and the post/job designation you are applying for so that I can email you the right details. ( I will not publish the comment which have your email ID )


Click here to read some General Interview Questions

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Really useful information!
    May I get more questions about the online interview?
    Thank you !
    Myke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Myke, i really wanted to send you more info but don't have your email id or any other contact details where i can send some materials! well as of now consider the followings...

      Delete
  2. Please send me more information about the online assessment and interview of the Special Purpose Internship, flydubai.
    Thank you guys!!
    Yilikal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yile, where to send more info? you did not mention your email!!!

      Delete
  3. Helli, i am sorry that i couldn't reply to some people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can only help with some practice papers. but how to send details to you?

      Delete
  5. hi monaxia
    I wonder whether you could help me. Two years ago I applied flydubai I got passed all online assessment and they invited me to Dubai but I didn't go. Then last year I applied two times online it is all failed :/ do you have any idea about those questions ? How to answer 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you get another call for online test? let me know you email id i will try to help.

      Delete
  6. Hi,
    Very useful information, I have an online assessment with flydubai can you please send some more info
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Monaxia Zoi,
    I gave you my e-mail few times but I did not receive your further info. about this type of interview. If possible please send me those contents because I too preparing for an interview.
    Much appreciated your effort

    ReplyDelete

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.