Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 ka akhri din

This is my annual post, the last post of 2010. and here i will sum up, what happened in my life in that year and look ahead to what’s going to happen in 2011. I do this so I can have a handy record that I can get to in seconds.
First month of 2010 was not good, after the month of march that year starts bringing me alot of happiness, in my personal life as well as in my career. Thanks to ALLAH for each and everything.

Many days was very good, few days was bad. this year i got sick 4 times.
This Year, I read almost 52 great Informative books on Islam, Life, and Science.I learn alot from those books. and i have change my life too much, beacuse i have implemented 80% in my life, that i read from books. Books are the best friends of a person. I spend my free time with books.
This year i didnt watch Television. as compared to past years. Only 2% of my time of 2010 i sit infront of tv to watch it.
I spend alot of my time on internet, for reading articles and news all around the world.

This year was nice. and I pray ALLAH, the coming year 2011 bring alot of happiness for my loved one,family, and friends.and take away all our sorrows and problems from our life. Make us powerfull,happy and healthy,wealthy. and A good MUSLIMS as ALLAH says in QURAN. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.