Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Accept the Change

Change is good or not good, Accept it quickly. It is good for you.

I don't feel myself as a opposition of accepting the change. but recently I noticed, I am not very good in that also.
Everywhere, everyone is now using smartphone. but I was not until now.
I used to have a simple Nokia phone, it was smart phone but I didn't use its smart features. Because it was a cheap phone and those smart features does not work in that phone as should be.

Well, I had all other smart devices in daily use, like smart TV, iPad, smart watch etc but not the phone which i now feel is the most important thing.
Recently, I noticed a big fall of some great companies just because they did not "Accepted the Change". Those companies were keep on following their own old ideas with this moto:
We are a successful company since N number of years. And we earn this success with our own ideas. Why should we change that now.
They forgot that the change is required nowadays to keep on running.
Now, I tell you why I was not using any smart phone before. Because I like small screen and Nokia phone. Nokia did not launch any successful smart phone with small screen that's why I was not iPhone or any other smart phone. All of them were coming with big screens and I like small ones.
When I noticed that, iPhone 5 screen was smaller than iPhone 6 then I feel Its a Change in peoples choice that's why all the successful smart phones are coming in big screens. So ...
The very next day I had iPhone 6s in my hand.



Well, Change is always good in our lives. It makes us happy. If we accept the change quickly we don't sob for long on the sudden unhappy thing happen with us

Changes can be hard but necessary, and a change of scenery can re-ignite your interest and motivation.

Accept the things you cannot change; have the courage to change the things which you can; and have the wisdom to know the difference. Changes can be hard but necessary, and a change of scenery can re-ignite your interest and motivation.
Understand that people change and sometimes they are not compatible with our lives. We just have to learn to Accept the Change and move on.
The biggest setbacks I commonly see are when people are starring in the face of change. Whether it’s unexpected or they just run out of options, when you force change on someone their whole turns upside down.
The biggest fear of change is usually not knowing what will happen next. Unsettling routines, changing locations and making someone expand beyond their known world spells disaster for many.
If we’re honest with ourselves, we know that making the change will be the best for us moving forward. The simple key is silencing the “what ifs” and making it happen.
The are no quick tips or twelve steps. Say, yes! Then quickly put action to what you’ve been avoiding.
Why fight it? It’s time to make life happen!

A good read on this topic Who Moved My Cheese?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear blog visitor, Thanks for visiting my blog.